Seattle local delivery service
Update: As of 9/3/2020 we have discontinued our local delivery service.
You can now purchase all products online for free store pickup, or you may select a shipping option at checkout. Some of our bulk products packaged in returnable mason jars are not available to ship and will be marked as such - please choose shippable options for bulk products such as aluminum bottles or compostable bags. Thank you!
----[Archived page below]----
We're now offering local delivery in Seattle!
We are so excited to offer this service to our local community and find new ways to support you in keeping your households healthy, clean, and Earth-friendly. Here's how it works:
- We deliver all products locally to any address in the city of Seattle!
- Minimum order of $25
- $7.99 delivery fee
- We deliver between the hours of 11am and 7pm on Mondays and Thursdays
- Order by 8am for day-of delivery! And be sure to add a note if you have special delivery instructions.
- To choose local delivery on a qualifying order, just select local delivery as your shipping option at checkout!
- We're doing what's called "no-contact deliveries," so we will text or call you when we drop off your order, but we won't actually see you in person.
What makes it different from shipping?
Certain items - our bulk products packed in reusable and returnable mason jars - are for local delivery and store pickup only, since they're heavy and fragile, and only locals will be able to return clean, dry jars for us to sanitize and reuse. To learn more about bulk online, click here!
Or maybe you need your order ASAP, or you might just live close by and prefer hand-delivery to reduce packaging materials!
Shipping has no minimum order and is a $7.65 rate instead of $7.99.