- Use & Care
- End of Life
Natural vegan ingredients and 100% compostable packaging. Unpaste toothpaste tablets have a fresh minty taste, and their solid form offers convenience for travel. Chew one tablet and brush with a soft bristle toothbrush. Offered in both non-fluoride and fluoride options.
Compostable refill packet: 125 tablets - a 2 month supply for one person.
2 month supply + Storage jar: When you choose this option, you'll get your 2 month supply in a compostable packet along with a 2 oz straight sided glass jar. The jar perfectly fits one refill packet and makes a great storage container for your unpaste.
You can now also choose your preference of Fluoride or Fluoride-free. Note: The fluoride tablets are imprinted with a D (for Denttabs, the manufacturer) on one side of the tablet and F on the other side (for fluoride).
To use, take one tablet in your mouth, chew until it turns into a soft minty paste, and brush with a soft bristle toothbrush twice a day. Rinse as normal.
Caution: Do not swallow. Not for use by children under 4 years of age.
The jar is dishwasher safe, and we recommend washing the lid with warm soapy water and letting it air dry.
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, amisoft (sodium lauryl glutamate), silica, magnesium, stearate, natural mint aroma, xanthum gum, menthol, stevia, (Stevioside), citric acid, eugenol.
Unpaste tablets are free of preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, and binders and contain neither aluminum nor nanoparticles. Vegan and cruelty free.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose - facilitates UNPASTE’s ultra-smooth polishing action, even cleaning and polishing in the interdental spaces. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface and plaque growth is inhibited.
- Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) - adjusts the pH of the citric acid.
- Silica - serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) - is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. Sodium lauryl glutamate should not be confused with monosodium glutamate (MSG), used in the food industry. UNPASTE tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free.
- Magnesium Stearate - is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil - gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
- Menthol - helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
- Xanthan Gum - is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth.
- Stevia - is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
- Citric Acid - stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
- Fluoride (optional) - Aids in the prevention tooth decay.
Refill packet: 100% compostable paper packaging. Unpaste has recently updated their packaging to reduce the amount of paper used!
The storage jar is a straight sided glass jar with a gold colored metal lid and airtight plastisol lining.
Made in Berlin, Germany.
BDIH Certified: BDIH (Association of kind German Industries and Trading Firms) is a German based organization comprising over 400 producers and distributors of cosmetics, food supplements, nutritional foods and over-the-counter medicine that has a comprehensive set of guidelines for certifying natural cosmetics.
The guidelines cover raw materials from plant & mineral, animal protection and they forbid the use of organic-synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, silicones, paraffin and other petroleum based products.”
The storage jar comes from a US distributor in Nevada.
After using all the tablets, you can compost the packet (even at home!) and recycle the paper wrapper and staple.
Reuse your storage jar again and again with refill packets! If you're done using it for this purpose you can reuse your jar for DIY projects, as a travel container, or another purpose of your choice! All parts are also recyclable.
I was a little bit nervous to try these tablets as I have never tried toothpaste tablets before but I the experience it self was great! The tablets are slightly salty but very very subtle. The were very easy to chew and were not foamy. I am personally not a fan of very foamy toothpastes. The mainly tasted minty and left my teeth feeling smooth and cleaned. The packaging of course was my favorite part since there is no plastic and the bag is compostable!! I will definitely buy some more of these and bamboo toothbrushes as well!! Will recommend!!
I think as far as toothpaste goes, this is fantastic and they taste great. But I found that I needed to use 2 tabs per brush. There’s just no foaming and a single tab cleans half my mouth.
These toothpaste tabs work really well and taste great imo. Not overly minty, and enough to brush all my teeth.
Love these simply because they are zero waste and still have fluoride in them!
I've been using all natural toothpaste for several years now, so I am used to toothpaste that does not foam up and is more watery like these tablets. I love the fact that they aren't liquid, which makes plane travel and camping a breeze! I chew them a bit on one side of my mouth and then chew a bit on the other size of my mouth. When I begin brushing there are still chucks of the tablet that dissolve as I brush. I find this helps distribute the toothpaste more evenly across all my teeth! Highly recommend giving this product a try. Ditch those nasty wasteful toothpaste tubes and enjoy the multitude of benefits these tablets offer.