They say many hands make light work... but it only takes yours to lighten the mood!
In shades ranging from sweet to sassy, these polishes are easy to apply and last for days (though we've always believed a little chip is a sign of a life well-lived!)
For a lasting manicure, apply with a base and top coat. When you're ready to shake things up, try a soy nail polish remover for a nontoxic, natural, and odorless alternative to acetone.
Palate Polish is 10-Free and excludes the toxic chemicals commonly found in nail polish. Made in small batches in Portland, OR. Each bottle is vegan, cruelty-free, and safe for use on pets and children.
Use and care
For a lasting at home manicure:
1. Massage soy cuticle oil into the base and surrounding edges of your nails as needed to rehydrate and soften cuticles while healing cracked or brittle nails.
2. Wash and dry hands to ensure nail bed is clean and dry before applying nail polish.
3. Apply buttermilk base coat to your nails for a perfect smooth, semi-matte base, and let dry.
4. Carefully paint 2 coats of your favorite color of polish with the included applicator brush, allowing nails to dry after each coat.
5. Top with either a matte or glossy top coat, depending on the look you're going for. This will give a smooth finish and lengthen the life of your at home manicure!
6. When it's time to switch colors or go au naturale, saturate a reusable cotton round* with our nontoxic, odorless soy nail polish remover, press onto the nail for 10-20 seconds, and gently rub until polish has been completely removed.
*We do recommend designating a few cotton rounds for nails only, since the polish can stain.
Full size bottle of nail polish - 0.5 fl. oz.
Ethyl Acetate, N-Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1 // may contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, D & C Red #34 Calcium Lake, D & C Red #7 Calcium Lake, F D & C Yellow #5 Aluminum Lake, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.
Palate Polish is 10-free, which means they exclude these toxic chemicals found in many nail polishes: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) and Parabens.
Vegan, cruelty free, and safe to use on pets and children.
Glass bottle with slim plastic applicator brush, as pictured, with 2 stainless steel mixing balls inside. No additional packaging.
Made in small batches by Palate Polish, a local, woman-owned business in Oregon.
End of lifeClean and recycle the glass bottle. Nail polish remover helps with cleaning! The brush can be repurposed for other painting or otherwise does unfortunately go to landfill.
I will admit to having been a bit of a nail polish hoarder during my adolescent years, and have bought probably 100 nail polishes of different brands. My dad picked this color up for me while shopping here, and I didn't expect much - my default is to thing more natural products won't perform as well, however beneficial they are for the environment. Well I was dead wrong - this nail polish is buttery and beautiful, and is opaque with just one coat. The amount of compliments on the color on this polish far exceeded the name brand ones I usually bought. I cannot stress enough how worthwhile this investment is - please support this business!!!