Nourishing Shampoo Bar - Sandalwood and Lavender
Can't wait to hydrate? This nourishing shampoo bar will bring essential moisture and strength to your hair as it gently cleanses. The bar features castor oil, an all-star ingredient that cleanses, moisturizes, and strengthens hair all at the same time.
Perfect for those with curly, dry, or breakage-prone hair. Scented with sandalwood and lavender essential oils.
One bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which means this lil guy will save you approximately two bottles of liquid shampoo! Formulated with no sulfates, parabens, or phthalates.
Safe for color treated hair.
Use & Care
After you’ve wet your hair, take your shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Rinse as you would normally and repeat as desired.
Follow with a conditioner bar for best results. Don't forget to breathe deep - You'll be left with soft, clean hair and surrounded by the scents of lavender and sandalwood.
Nourishing Shampoo Bar Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone.
Essential Oil Blend: Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena Absolute, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Amyris balsamifera (Amyris) Oil, Pogostemon (Patchouli) Cablin Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Oil, Natural Fragrance.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
About the ingredients:
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A gentle cleanser derived from coconuts.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: A foaming ingredient, also derived from coconuts and used to cleanse the hair & scalp.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Helps to keep hair hydrated in and out of the shower.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Derived from castor beans and intensely nourishing.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: An anti-static and hair conditioning ingredient.
- Dimethicone: A safe, silicone-based ingredient used as a hair protectant and provides silky texture.
Size / Materials
Approx. 3.60 oz. bar
Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box and wrapped in compostable paper.
KITSCH is a female-owned accessory brand founded in 2010 with a focus on creating high-quality, effortless, and elevated self-care essentials. The brand is rooted in connection, positivity, and accessibility, and we love the care, passion, and resilience told in the brand story. From Cassandra, the founder:
"When I considered what brand I would want to build I thought about what was authentic to me. My personal style has always been simple, so I asked the question, 'What do I use every day? What products could I be proud of making, that would deliver function and I could actually afford?'" - Interview with Forbes
End of Life
Use until completely gone— the soap saver beauty bar bag will help you make use of every last bit! The cardboard box packaging can be recycled.