Bamboo / Cotton Blend Washcloths - set of 4
These washcloths are made of a super soft, absorbent bamboo heavy fleece. Use as washcloths or the most luxurious cloth wipes. They're a great size for travel or daily use, and feel wonderful on your skin.
The bamboo fleece is natural in color, super soft, dense and absorbent. It is made of 70% viscose bamboo and 30% organic cotton fibers. Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial, hypo-allergenic and SUPER soft, making it a great choice for sensitive skin. Bamboo also requires less energy, water, and space to grow than cotton!
Use & Care
Wash before first use.
Machine wash on warm with like colors; air dry.
Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
Washcloths are not pre-washed, so shrinking can be expected.
Size / Materials
- Each washcloth measures approximately 9”x8”. Sold in a set of 4.
- The bamboo fleece is natural in color, silky soft, dense and absorbent. It is made of 70% viscose bamboo and 30% organic cotton fibers.
- Bamboo is hypo-allergenic and SUPER soft, which is great for sensitive skin.
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial.
- Bamboo requires less energy, water and space to grow than cotton.
Comes in an informative and recyclable paper sleeve.
Made locally in Eugene, Oregon by Marley's Monksters.
End of Life
Down-cycle by using as a rag, or donate to a textile recycling organization such as Threadcycle. It can also be composted - cut it into pieces to speed up the composting process.