Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner
Melt away tangles while quenching your thirsty locks. We love how soft Rice Pudding makes our hair feel - and the gentle jasmine scent it leaves behind! Formulated by Ecoslay and can be used with Orange Marmalade and Jello Shot for a perfectly tailored curly hair routine. All-natural and handcrafted. Store refrigerated.
Leave-in conditioner and detangler
Marshmallow Root extract soothes and relieves scalp and detangles naturally
Fermented Rice Water is rich in protein and vitamins to strengthen hair and increase shine
Slipper Elm Extract naturally detangles and strengthens strands
Lightly scented with Jasmine and Vanilla essential oils
Use & Care
Wash hair and apply leave-in conditioner + detangler liberally to wet or dry hair. For best results: when hair is damp, apply small amounts at a time and let sit for a few seconds. Comb the hair beginning at the lowest point of the tangled area and proceed one section of hair at a time. Reapply Detangler as needed. Avoid eye contact.
8 fl. oz. glass bottle with lotion pump
16 fl. oz. refill pouch
Forever Home: Recyclable or reusable glass jar
Refills: Lightweight, flex packaging made of kraft paper and lined with #7 plastic to prevent leakage. Recyclable in many municipalities; please check with your local program first. Ecoslay also offers a takeback program and will recycle your flex packaging for you, if #7 recycling is not supported in your area. You can read more about their new refill packaging program here!
Water, Marshmallow Root Extract, Fermented Rice Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (good, fatty alcohol), Sodium PCA (vegetable-based moisturizer), Chamomile Flower Extract, Slipper Elm Extract, Nettle Leaf Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Horsetail Leaf Extract, Yucca Vera Leaf Extract, Sucrose Cocoate (beet-derived moisturizer), Panthenol, Capryhydroxamic Acid GG (preservative), Jasmine Essential oil, Vanilla Essential oil, Potassium sorbate (Preservative).
About the Ingredients
Marshmallow Root extract
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
Fermented Rice Water
- Contains amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, minerals and antioxidants.
- Increases strand strength
- Aids in detangling
- Smooths the cuticle
- Increases shine
- Vegetable-based moisturizer
Chamomile flower extract
- Chamomile will strengthen your hair and protect it from being easily damaged. It contains anti-septic properties that gets rid of dirt and grease clogging hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It prevents buildup of bacteria and germs and keeps your hair clean and fresh.
- Chamomile is also an herbal remedy to get rid of stubborn dandruff. People suffering from a persistent dandruff problem can surely find great relief. It is also very soothing for dandruff affected itchy scalp. Use regularly on irritated areas and let chamomile work its magic.
- It provides hair with intense nourishment and makes it shiny and lustrous. (mirahbelle.com)
Slippery Elm extract
- Aids in detangling
- Contains Amino Acids and Calcium to help strengthen hair
Nettle leaf extract
- Helps in combating hair loss and also helps in hair re-growth.
- Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulphur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier. (everscents.com.au)
Melissa leaf extract
- Calms the scalp
- Melissa leaf extract is an antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection. (naturallycurly.com)
Peppermint leaf extract
- Peppermint is antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection.
- Peppermint is vasodilating (and vasoconstricting), which means that it improves blood circulation. Many cases of hair loss and baldness occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation improves blood flow and therefore hair growth and slows hair loss.
- Peppermint is also anti-inflammatory and calming to the scalp.
Horsetail leaf extract
- Horsetail extract is rich in minerals for hair, tying horsetail and hair growth together.
- Horsetail vitamins for hair growth's principal ingredient is the mineral silica, or silicon, which strengthens hair strands, as well as nails and bones. (viviscal.com)
Yucca Vera leaf extract
- Yucca naturally works to thicken hair.
- Native American tribes in Northern Mexico and South America use yucca roots extract to help treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- It removes product buildup and dirt from the scalp due to its anti-fungal properties. (yourhairlossexpert.com)
- Beet-derived moisturizer
- Derived from Vitamin B5, Panthenol is an emollient and moisturizer
Capryhydroxamic Acid GG
Jasmine Essential oil
- Strengthens the hair follicle
Vanilla Essential oil
- Strengthens the hair follicle
Made by EcoSlay in Clarkston, GA, USA. EcoSlay is a small and growing Black-owned sustainable hair care brand based in Clarkston, GA. EcoSlay handmakes products tailored to curly and kinky hair, using natural, purposeful ingredients and materials.
EcoSlay as a company combats packaging waste by building their haircare brand around refillable products, and by offering a recycling program for their refill pouches. You can read more about their refill packaging program here!
Custom filled to order by Eco Collective in Seattle, WA.