Palate Polish top coat
The perfect nontoxic clear chip-resistant topcoat to finish your mani + pedi! Comes in two gorgeous options - meringue for a matte finish, or glaze, for a glossy look.
Palate Polish is small batch and 10-free, excluding the toxic chemicals commonly found in nail polish. It's vegan, cruelty free, and safe to use on pets and children.
Use & Care
For a lasting at home manicure:
1. Massage soy cuticle oil into the base and surrounding edges of your nails as needed to rehydrate and soften cuticles while healing cracked or brittle nails.
2. Wash and dry hands to ensure nail bed is clean and dry before applying nail polish.
3. Apply buttermilk base coat to your nails for a perfect smooth, semi-matte base for your favorite color, and let dry.
4. Carefully paint 2 coats of your favorite color of nail polish with the included applicator brush, allowing nails to dry after each coat.
5. Top with either a matte or glossy top coat, depending on the look you're going for. This will give a smooth finish and lengthen the life of your at home manicure!
When it's time to switch colors or go au naturale, saturate a reusable cotton round* with our nontoxic, odorless soy nail polish remover, press onto the nail for 10-20 seconds, and gently rub until polish has been completely removed.
*We do recommend designating a few cotton rounds for nails only, since the polish can stain.
Glaze topcoat: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Aacetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Alcohol Denat., Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Benzopehnone-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Panthenol
Meringue Matte Topcoat: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Neopentyl Glycol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Hydrated Silica, Silica, n-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Violet 2
Palate Polish is 10-free, which means they exclude these toxic chemicals found in many nail polishes: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) and Parabens.
Vegan, cruelty free, and safe to use on pets and children.
0.5 fl. oz (full size bottle of nail polish)
Glass bottle with slim plastic applicator brush, as pictured, with 2 stainless steel mixing balls inside. No additional packaging.
Made in small batches by Palate Polish, a local, woman-owned business in Oregon.
End of Life
Clean and recycle the glass bottle. Nail polish remover helps with cleaning! The brush can be repurposed for other painting or otherwise does unfortunately go to landfill.