Jelly Serum Bar
A fresh new take on sustainable skincare. The solid serum bar applies easily with a lightweight finish to nourish and hydrate skin, leaving a subtle dewy glow. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, it's basically a superfood for your skin! Great for all skin types. Use alone or under a thicker moisturizer.
- Stabilized vitamin C brightens skin
- Licorice extract and German blue chamomile soothe redness and inflammation
- Squalane provides long-lasting moisture and nourishment
- Dermatologist-tested and vegan
- Free of plastics, silicones, fillers, preservatives, gluten, synthetic fragrance and dyes.
- Packaged in a metal travel tin. Refills are packaged in compostable paper.
Use & Care
Apply on cleansed skin in the morning, before applying moisturizer, makeup or SPF. Apply again at night, after your cleanser and toner and before any richer moisturizers.
For regular - oily skin: Gently rub between fingers to release the serum into your hands. Transfer by patting onto your face wherever nourishing hydration and calming effects are needed.
For dry - regular skin: Prefer a juicier application? Hold bar between two fingers to swipe directly onto face or targeted areas for treatment. This is our preferred method of application. For dry skin, you may want to layer with a heavier cream or moisturizer, though the serum bar can also be used as your one and only moisturizer.
Each bar will last about six to eight weeks.
- Blue Chamomile Oil: Derived from Matricaria recutita (chamomilla) flowers in the family of Asteraceae, this is a pure oil that contains naturally high levels of chamazulene and bisabolol. Both are known as calming compounds. ***ORG
- Blue Tansy Flower Oil: Derived from Moroccan Tanacetum annuum flowers in the family of Asteraceae, this is a pure oil that contains naturally high levels of chamazulene, mycerine, sabinene, and camphor. All are known for their calming properties. ***WILD H
- Hibiscus Seed Oil: Derived from the seeds of Hibiscus sabdariffa and best known for its natural source of gamma-tocopherol (vitamin E), omega-6 fatty acids, and omega-3 fatty acids. ***TPF
- Jasmine Flower Oil: A pure oil derived from Egyptian Jasminum grandiflorum flowers that imparts a unique scent. ***T EPA/FDA
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Cold-pressed organic oil from jojoba seeds. The fatty acids complement the skin's natural composition to replenish and hydrate. ***ORG
- L- Glutamic Acid (Amino Acid) Based Technology: Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide and Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide are based on L-Glutamic Acid (created by fermentation from plants), fatty acids, and synthesis. It helps form our product and removes the need for any traditional waxes or heavy butters. ***PURE P
- Licorice Extract: Stearyl glycyrrhetinate is a pure compound derived from the licorice plant and well known for its soothing and calming benefits. ***WH
- Magnolia Bark Extract: Commonly known as “Houpu Magnolia” used in regions for its naturally occurring biphenolic compounds, Honokiol and Magnolol, which is commonly utilized amongst herbalists. The purity of this extract yields high free radical scavenging properties. ***TPH
- Monoi De Tahiti: Gardenia Flowers are bathed in virgin coconut oil to create this unique blend. The Maori tribe of Polynesia has used the fragrant oil for 2000 years and it is highly touted for its beautifying properties. ***TPH
- Silica: A naturally occurring mineral found in the Earth’s crust. ***PURE P
- Squalane: An olive-derived skin hydrating compound that is essential to long-term dry skin nourishment and moisturization. ***PURE P
- Stabilized Vitamin C: Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is a stabilized vitamin C that imparts benefits without the threat of prior oxidation. It has the ability to even skin tone appearance, smooth skin appearance, and act as a powerful anti-oxidant. ***PURE P
- Stabilized Olive Ester: Ethylhexyl olivate, an olive-derived ester that imparts beneficial fatty acids, sterols, polyphenols, and naturally occurring vitamins (E & K) to the skin. ***PURE P
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil: A pure oil derived from Cananga odorata flowers that imparts a unique scent. ***T EPA/FDA
Full Ingredient List: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Monoi de Tahiti (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Gardenia Tahitensis Flower), Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Squalane (Olive), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmin) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Blue Chamomile), Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Seed Oil, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Tanacetum annum (Blue Tansy) Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Cananga Odorata Genuina (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice), Silica.
***ORG: Organic Certified by USDA or EU.
***WILD H: Wild Harvested; gathered in the wild instead of farmed.
***PURE P: Highly purified process of plant feedstock not expected to be treated with pesticides or herbicides but they also undergo specialty production processes that yield no contamination. Silica is a mineral and not treated with herbicides or pesticides.
***TPF: Tested pesticide-free and plant feedstock is considered untreated.
***TEPA/FDA: Tested to EPA/FDA guidelines (Environmental Protection Agency)/FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) standards and plant feedstock is considered untreated.
Comes in a metal tin (2" square) , and each refill comes wrapped in FSC certified veggie coated paper.
Dew Mighty is a sustainable skincare brand bringing clean ingredients and zero-waste packaging to the high-end skincare world. They focus on innovative formulas and minimalist packaging so you can focus on taking care of your skin and the planet at the same time.
They say this of their philosophy: "We are essentialists and minimalists to the core, and that’s why we started the brand with one hero product, the Jelly Serum Bar: BLOOM (Nourish + Calm). Skin often is assaulted by internal and external elements and our specialized ingredients give it the wellness break it deserves. We support a simplistic beauty regime that should be safe to apply as many times as needed, is multifunctional, and benefits all skin types."
Dew Mighty's founder Tiffany Buzzatto is proud to share her story as a POC female, a second-generation Asian American from an immigrant mother, and a sustainability advocate. Her unwavering standards and potent skincare formulas are what make this brand so special, and we can't wait to see what they develop next.
Product is patent pending.
End of Life
Each bar has a shelf life of two years. The bar itself is compostable, but if you get to the very end and it's too small to hold, you can massage between your hands to liquify.
The metal tin is reusable and can be recycled at end of life. Each refill comes in veggie-coated paper which can be composted or recycled.
I have very dry skin and this moisturizer helps but doesn't fully sooth my skin. For the price I expected more. I do like the ease of application and storage tin!