Flora - Soothing Matcha Cleansing Bar
The Flora spinach matcha facial soap, blended with rose, jasmine and cedarwood essential oils, is a gentle cleanser, perfect for normal to dry skin.
- Spinach powder offers a vitamin boost for tired skin. Spinach is a powerhouse of nutrients and vitamins for skin, containing Vitamin K, Vitamin C , Vitamin B1, B2, B6, manganese, folate, phosphorous, zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, and beta-carotene which helps repair skin.
- Matcha is detoxifying and helps to protect against UV rays that cause premature aging and hyperpigmentation.
- Matcha and jasmine are calming and regulate sebum production.
- Jasmine helps to moisturize and reduce inflammation.
- Rose essential oil is calming for any skin type and reduces redness.
Shop the full collection of natural face soaps for every skin type here.
Use & Care
Use daily to gently cleanse and revitalize skin.
Coconut oil, safflower, glycerine (kosher of vegetable origin), purified water, sodium hydroxide (saponifying agent), spinach powder, matcha green tea powder, cedar wood essential oil, rose essential oil, jasmine essential oil, sodium stearate (coconut sourced), sodium myristate (vegetable origin) sorbitol (emulsifier) oat protein (conditioner).
- MPS free
- No artificial colors or scents.
Size / Materials
4 oz. bar
Made locally at The Bubblery, a soapmaker in Leavenworth, Washington. Made in small batches with natural ingredients, sourced locally when possible.
I've been using this face wash every day for a few weeks, and the block still appears as large as when it arrived. It is going to last me a long time,and was well worth the 10 bucks. I love the zero waste aspect. My skin feels smooth and looks clear. This has been working great during hormonal or stress-related breakouts.