Show your face a little extra support with Elate’s skin loving, light-coverage fresh tint foundation. This lightweight foundation will even out your skin tone and was created with argan and coconut oil to leave your face feeling hydrated. Bamboo extract and bentonite clay smooth out redness and prevent irritation, while zinc oxide gives your skin a little natural protection from the sun.
- RW1 has cool undertones, designed for the fairest skin types among us.
- RN2 has neutral undertones, created for light to medium skin tones.
- RN3 has neutral undertones, created for light skin tones.
- RW4 has warm undertones, created for medium to deep skin tones.
- RN5 has neutral undertones, created for medium skin tones.
- RW6 has warm undertones, created for deep skin tones.
- RN7 has neutral undertones, created for deep tones.
- RW8 has warm undertones, created for deep skin tones.
Can't find your color? We're discontinuing this item at our store but we encourage you to shop directly with Elate Cosmetics! They're a local vendor we're still a huge fan of :)
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Organic Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Boron Nitride, Sorbitol, Leuconostoc/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf/Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit Ferment Filtrate.
Clean, vegan, certified Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free. Elate ingredients are about 90% organic; when faced with the choice between organic and fair trade, they’ll choose the latter.
Glass bottle with plastic pump.
Sourced from Elate Cosmetics. Woman-owned and local, in Victoria, BC.
RW6 (I think it used to be called Ember?) is the shade that I bought.
The foundation smells great and it works well. It’s nice knowing that I’m not putting a bunch of weird chemicals on my face since this is a clean, eco-friendly beauty product. Since I know this product isn’t tested on animals, I feel even better about purchasing it.
There are also a couple more shades on the Elate Cosmetics website, but I hope that they eventually include a larger amount of shades.
The foundation is buildable, but know that if you’re wearing the foundation for a long time, you’ll need setting powder.