Our best seller! These lovely wax food storage wraps keep your food fresher than you could even dream of. We're talking avocado halves that are still perfectly green two days later and baguettes that stay soft and fresh.
By infusing organic cotton with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, this women-owned business created a washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap. And we're head over heels!
Use and care
Rinse with cold water after each use; do not use warm water or soap as this will begin to strip the beeswax from the cloth. Let dry and fold to store.
Note that these are extremely versatile in that if one size seems too big, you can always cut it in half.
- Small: 7" x 8" Perfect for half an onion or other produce.
- Medium: 10" x 11" Good for a snack, half a sandwich, or a small bowl.
- Large: 13" x 14" Cover a large bowl, pie, or a sandwich.
- Assorted 3 pack: have a Small, Medium, and Large and are the best starter kit and a kitchen essential.
- Sandwich wrap: 13" x 13" Comes with a button to keep your lunch or snack perfectly wrapped up.
- Baguette: 14" x 26" Fits a baguette perfectly, and keeps the crust crisp and the inside soft. A good farmer's market companion.
- Cheese set: Set of 3 10" x 11" wraps - A perfect gift for the cheese board connoisseur in your life.
- Lunch pack: Includes a sandwich wrap and two mediums.
- Bread wrap: A wider size to wrap up keep bread fresh.
Organic cotton infused with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
These beauties come in a recyclable paper sleeve with a compostable cellulose window.
The cotton and joboba oil are certified organic. All beeswax is sourced from sustainably managed hives in the US. Their fabric and printing is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and they're an America Certified Green Business.
End of Life
Bee's Wrap lasts for up to a year with proper care and regular usage. You'll know your wrap has reached the end of its useful life in the kitchen when it has worn thin and soft and has trouble sticking to itself. At this time, you can cut your wrap into strips and add to your compost pile, or use as a natural and effective fire starter.
I purchased a three pack, and couldn’t be happier! Such good quality for the price.
It's a pleasure to get in the easy, eco-friendly habit of using and reusing these instead of tearing off and later trashing sheet after sheet of plastic wrap or foil. We sent both our adult children a set of the purple ones, too.