Your all-in-one color creator. Elate Universal Crème works as a blush, highlighter, and lip color. It will flush your cheeks with a look that’s soft, dewy and natural, or highlight your face with a youthful contoured glow. This little gem also gives lips a boost with matching color that stays fresh all day.
- Love is a bright neutral pink, your perfect match for creating naturally flushed cheeks and lips.
- Elation is a deep and cool plum pink, for creating bold and beautiful cheeks and lips.
- Bliss is a medium warm coral, perfect for creating rosy cheeks and lips.
- Wonder is a light neutral highlighter, for giving your face a natural glow.
- Lucent is a pearly white highlighter, for building that soft dewy glow.
- Celestial is a light, cool highlighter with a hint of pink, for creating a soft glow.
Triglyceride, Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Olivem 1000, Emulsifying Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Iron Oxides, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Carrot Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil.
Clean, Vegan, certified Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free. Elate ingredients are about 90% organic; when faced with the choice between organic and fair trade, they’ll choose the latter.
Refillable bamboo compact. Refills come in seed paper.
Sourced from Elate Cosmetics. Woman owned and local, located in Victoria, BC.
This is a really nice blush and I love that it's a creme. I got the shade, Elate, and it's definitely too bright for me; I wish I got a more neutral tone like Bliss. Otherwise, I have no problems with it; love that this company sticks to organic ingredients and sustainable packing. Will be trying another one soon.
Great blush. There was a little moisture on the mirror when I first opened the compact(s), but after wiping it away it hasn’t returned. Guess it’s not a surprise, this product isn’t powder which I am used to. The moisture is a plus for my skin, also the color is really long lasting:). Will definitely be back when it runs out.