Coconut Oil Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner Bar
Restores softness and shine to your hair with every wash. Coconut Oil and Shea Butter work to heal, strengthen and hydrate. Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- Deeply moisturizing Coconut Oil repairs hair’s softness & shine
- Effortlessly detangles & conditions, helping tame unwanted frizz & prevent split ends
- Doubles as a hair mask: Melt down a chunk of the conditioner bar with a little water until it’s a thick paste (apply for 10-15 minutes)
- Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance
- Reduces single-use plastic: saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
Scented with lavender and orange peel.
Use & Care
After you’ve rinsed out your shampoo, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® conditioner bar and either rub the bar between your hands and then distribute into hair, or apply the bar directly in a painting motion top to bottom. Focusing on the length and ends, simply add a bit of water and continue to “paint” to activate the ingredients.
While detangling, you’ll notice the same silky slip you get with standard conditioner. For a deeper condition, leave in for five minutes. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired. It also works great as a leave-in treatment!
If you want, you can co-wash, using a shampoo bar on the roots and the conditioner bar on the body and ends of your hair.
Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner Bar Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone Essential Oil Blend: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon (Patchouli) Cablin Oil
- NO Sulfates
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
About the ingredients:
- Cetearyl Alcohol: A non-toxic plant-based stabilizer and thickener.
- Behentrimonium Chloride: A plant-based conditioning agent. Softens and strengthens hair. Detangles and reduces static.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Packed with the vitamins and antioxidants that are nourishing, moisturizing and soothing to the hair.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: Intensely moisturizing and nourishing, with good-for-you antioxidants like Vitamin E.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): A fat that provides gentle nourishment for hair. Fast absorbing and re-hydrating.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: A conditioning agent that neutralizes hair static, naturally derived from guar beans.
- Dimethicone: Naturally derived and provides great shine and conditioning.
- Cyclomethicone: Derived from silica, this lightweight silicone washes clean and provides softness and shine without causing buildup.
- Essential oil blend: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon (Patchouli) Cablin Oil.
Size / Materials
Approx. 3.0 oz.
Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box and wrapped in compostable paper.
KITSCH is a female-owned accessory brand founded in 2010 with a focus on creating high-quality, effortless, and elevated self-care essentials. The brand is rooted in connection, positivity, and accessibility, and we love the care, passion, and resilience told in the brand story. From Cassandra, the founder: "When I considered what brand I would want to build I thought about what was authentic to me. My personal style has always been simple, so I asked the question, 'What do I use every day? What products could I be proud of making, that would deliver function and I could actually afford?'" - Interview with Forbes.
End of Life
Use conditioner bar until completely gone— a soap saver will help you make use of every last bit! The cardboard box packaging can be recycled.