The wait is almost over... Fluoride Unpaste tablets are coming SOON! We expect them to arrive in early August! Get on the waitlist to be the very first to get your hands on them.
Say goodbye to disposable toothpaste tubes and nasty chemicals! These tablets are revolutionizing tooth care with natural vegan ingredients and 100% compostable packaging. Plus, they polish your teeth for a brighter smile.
Unpaste tablets have a fresh minty taste, and their solid form makes them so easy to travel with. Simply chew one tablet and brush with a soft bristle toothbrush. No tube, no paste, no waste.
Packet: 125 tablets - a 2 month supply for one person.
Pre-filled jar: A 2 oz straight sided glass jar, filled by weight in our bulk section - 1.4 oz, approximately 125 tablets. Includes a custom embossed "unpaste" label. The jar perfectly fits one refill packet and makes a great storage container for your unpaste!
Use and care
To use, take one tablet in your mouth, chew until it turns into a soft minty paste, and brush with a soft bristle toothbrush twice a day. Rinse as normal.
Caution: Do not swallow. Not for use by children under 4 years of age.
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, amisoft (sodium lauryl glutamate), silica, magnesium, stearate, natural mint aroma, xanthum gum, menthol, stevia, (Stevioside), citric acid, eugenol.
Unpaste tablets are free of preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, and binders and contain neither aluminum nor nanoparticles. Vegan and cruelty free.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose - facilitates UNPASTE’s ultra-smooth polishing action, even cleaning and polishing in the interdental spaces. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface and plaque growth is inhibited.
- Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) - adjusts the pH of the citric acid.
- Silica - serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) - is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. Sodium lauryl glutamate should not be confused with monosodium glutamate (MSG), used in the food industry. UNPASTE tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free.
- Magnesium Stearate - is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil - gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
- Menthol - helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
- Xanthan Gum - is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth.
- Stevia - is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
- Citric Acid - stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
Refill packet: 100% compostable paper packaging. Unpaste has recently updated their packaging to reduce the amount of paper used!
Made in Berlin, Germany.
BDIH Certified: BDIH (Association of kind German Industries and Trading Firms) is a German based organization comprising over 400 producers and distributors of cosmetics, food supplements, nutritional foods and over-the-counter medicine that has a comprehensive set of guidelines for certifying natural cosmetics.
The guidelines cover raw materials from plant & mineral, animal protection and they forbid the use of organic-synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, silicones, paraffin and other petroleum based products.”
End of Life
After using all the tablets, you can compost the packet (even at home!) and recycle the paper wrapper and staple.
Love these! Work great & are easy to travel with. Bought a 4 month supply for my college dorm, and they are perfect!
I purchased both Bite (from Bite's own website) and Unpaste toothpaste tablets, and I find that I like them in different ways.
- Bite has a more minty initial taste, but Unpaste has more of a refreshing aftertaste and leaves the mouth with more of a "clean" feel (comparable to the minty fresh feel I get after using traditional toothpaste from a tube).
- Bite tablets have a texture more similar to mints. After I bite into a tablet, it dissolves quickly into a watery concentration. Unpaste on the other hand chews into a foam. Chewing it reminds me of chewy on cotton gauzes.
- I like the taste of a Bite tablet in my mouth more than an Unpaste tablet. Even though Unpaste has stevia in it, Bite tablets taste sweeter to me.
Overall, I would recommend Unpaste tablets. I think I personally would continue to purchase more of Bite's tablets just because I really like having the minty initial taste in my mouth and do not really like the feeling of chewing on cotton balls (which I get with Unpaste). However, I really do like the Unpaste leaves a refreshing feel in my mouth afterwards, which I do not get so much with Bite.
Great product I initially found in a neighborhood recycle store.
Feel really good about using these. Very effective and works great on plaque.
I was thrilled to find them at Eco Collective as the store is now closed.
Great experience shopping online with Echo Collective! Recommend.
So I was skeptical of toothpaste replacement tabs because I have tried another one before (toothy tabs from Lush) and these were WAY better. They don't have a salty baking soda taste, they aren't as chalky when you bite them, and my mouth feels so clean after using them! I almost don't want to finish up my conventional toothpaste that I still have because of how much I love these, but I will squeeze every last bit out of that tube and then never buy another tube again.
Taste takes a few to get used to I think but once you do regular toothpaste is grose! So great for long term travel too, never going back!