Say goodbye to disposable toothpaste tubes and nasty chemicals! These tablets are revolutionizing tooth care with natural vegan ingredients and 100% compostable packaging. Plus, they polish your teeth for a brighter smile.
Unpaste tablets have a fresh minty taste, and their solid form makes them so easy to travel with. Simply chew one tablet and brush with a soft bristle toothbrush. No tube, no paste, no waste.
For fluoride toothpaste tablets, check here for an option in a compostable packet. Fluoride toothpaste tablets aren't sold in bulk at this time.
Both options come in mason jars which are returnable for a $2 refund.
2 month supply - comes in a 4 oz mason jar.
6 month supply - comes in an 8 oz mason jar.
Use and care
To use, take one tablet in your mouth, chew until it turns into a soft minty paste, and brush with a soft bristle toothbrush twice a day. Rinse as normal.
Caution: Do not swallow. Not for use by children under 4 years of age.
The jar is dishwasher safe, and we recommend washing the lid with warm soapy water and letting it air dry. Please return the clean, dry jar to Eco Collective so that we can sanitize and reuse it!
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, amisoft (sodium lauryl glutamate), silica, magnesium, stearate, natural mint aroma, xanthum gum, menthol, stevia, (Stevioside), citric acid, eugenol.
Unpaste tablets are free of preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, and binders and contain neither aluminum nor nanoparticles. Vegan and cruelty free.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose - facilitates UNPASTE’s ultra-smooth polishing action, even cleaning and polishing in the interdental spaces. Debris simply beads up on the tooth surface and plaque growth is inhibited.
- Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda) - adjusts the pH of the citric acid.
- Silica - serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauryl Glutamate) - is a natural, mild, eco-friendly surfactant. Sodium lauryl glutamate should not be confused with monosodium glutamate (MSG), used in the food industry. UNPASTE tablets are MSG-free and gluten-free.
- Magnesium Stearate - is a compound commonly used in tablet manufacturing.
- Natural Mint Flavor from essential oil - gives UNPASTE its breath-freshening power.
- Menthol - helps freshen breath and adds a brisk, cool sensation to brushing.
- Xanthan Gum - is a natural thickener for the tablets, helping them break down smoothly in the mouth.
- Stevia - is a natural sweetener, derived from the leaf of the stevia plant, which does not promote tooth decay.
- Citric Acid - stimulates the flow of saliva in the mouth. This increase in saliva accelerates the remineralization of tooth surfaces.
Made in Berlin, Germany.
BDIH Certified: BDIH (Association of kind German Industries and Trading Firms) is a German based organization comprising over 400 producers and distributors of cosmetics, food supplements, nutritional foods and over-the-counter medicine that has a comprehensive set of guidelines for certifying natural cosmetics.
The guidelines cover raw materials from plant & mineral, animal protection and they forbid the use of organic-synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, silicones, paraffin and other petroleum based products.”
The storage jar comes from a US distributor in Nevada.